We are building the world’s most advanced, AI edge inference engine. We have core processor technology that is modular, low power and high performance among peer companies. We are now scaling our engineering team to build products to address various markets’ needs (Automotive, IOT etc.)
About the role:
AlphaICs is looking for a world-class AI/Deep Learning Software Engineer to design, and implement highly efficient software library to accelerate neural network based deep learning algorithms. In this role, you will work with software architects, system architects and also with hardware engineers to come up with high performance software library in the AI world, collaborate with engineers to implement, and validate them on the hardware accelerator.
If you are someone with a good understanding of code generation tools, compilers, graph, algorithms, IDE, familiarity with deep learning, high performance computing, and you enjoy working at the intersection of hardware and software, this role may be a great one for you. We are at the forefront of this industry space and would love a chance to talk to you about the work we are doing.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Derive requirements from customers and other stakeholders inputs in the area of deep learning and machine learning based tool chains & IDE.
- Design,develop, optimize compilation and run time tools for AlphaICs Edge AI accelerator. (Profiler/Debugger, Simulator, run time Env).
- Collaborate with engineers, software teams and customers to come out with the best software solution.
- Provide design documentations to software and platform teams.
- Participate in design reviews for software systems.
- Maintaining the track for project deadlines.
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- 5-12 experience in Tools Development /Compiler/IDE/System/embedded software development.
- Solid understanding and hands on experience with Java/C/C++/Python.
- Experience in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Experience working with processors , embedded systems, RTOS concepts, performance analysis and optimization and hardware software integration.
- Hands on experience in Configuring, maintaining, and building upon deployments of industry-standard tools (e.g. Jenkins, Docker, CMake, Gitlab, Jira, etc).
- Experience with DL frameworks (eg, Tensorflow, PyTorch, Caffe) and high performance computing library is a plus.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills and ability to learn quickly, starting with little information and becoming an expert in your domain.
- Must have demonstrated work experience through multiple life cycles of a product within a single company.
- A good degree from a leading university in an engineering or computer science related discipline (BS/MS).
- Experience in software shipping cycles (dev, deploy, release, CI) and open-source software development.